Monday 10 February 2014

Free Paleo Magazine subscription for YOU!

Howdy folks! Just a quick on today as I am EXTREMELY busy! Not really. As you are probably aware, I am currently in transition mode from Australia to New Zealand. From Sydney to either Wanaka or Queenstown (yes, there has been a spanner thrown in the works). From "where is the space" to "where are the people". From hustle and bustle to "Aaahhh - now this is life". You get the picture. Yep, we are pretty relaxed at the moment and trying to make the most of it before we hit the ground running. Hopefully I will have some VERY exciting new for you all next week. 

In the meantime, I have some VERY exciting news for you today. The lovely people over at Paleo Magazine asked if I wanted to contribute my article on Coconut Flesh for their fantastic online mag. Some of their other contributors include Chris Kresser, Mark Sisson and Abel James. It's a pretty awesome magazine. Naturally, I jumped at the opportunity (after playing hard to get at first, of course ;) ). 

So this was exciting news for me, which you may or may not care about. But the exciting news for YOU (overuse of capitals today, perhaps? I'm just EXCITED! Big Kev style), is that they have offered my readers a FREE (with flashing lights) 3 month subscription to Paleo Magazine. All you need to do is click on this link RIGHT HERE and be in the possession of an iPad or iPhone. Easy! 


In case you were wondering who "Big Kev" is. Image source.
Why would you want to download this magazine? Because it is full of brilliant health and fitness advice from top experts in the industry AND lots of yummy recipes from people like Civilised Caveman (my favourite recipe, and all round awesome, dude in the Paleo-sphere). So, in case your mouse didn't find the link above, you can go HERE to download your free mag. You won't be charged a cent, unless you want to be. 

Now go forth and fill your brains with some Paleo goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment